Travel packages launched for international travellersApril 23, 2019
Why Ride the Ride2Nowhere in 2019?July 19, 2019
Entrants outside of the Western Cape stand a chance to win their bicycle transport to the Ride2Nowhere courtesy of Triptych Resources. Triptych is a well-known and leading transporter within the cycling industry and has been a service partner to the event for the last few years.
HOW to enter:
Living outside the Western Cape – Simply enter and pay for the 2019 R2N events (Short or long distances) between May and June to qualify for the draw. Share on Facebook or Instagram that you have entered the event and tag or mention the Ride2Nowhere and Triptych Resources. You will have a chance to win this fantastic prize which will allow getting your bicycle to the event hassle free.
Social Media Tags to use to copy in:
Facebook: @Ride2Nowhere & @TriptychResources
Instagram: @r2nevents & @triptychresources
Use the hashtag #fortheloveoftheride
Find out more about Triptych Resources to book your individual bicycle transfers or event specific transfers on www.triptychresources.co.za
Exciting news awaits all entrants to the event as Triptych Resources has a few other surprises as partner to the event.
Competition terms and condition apply.
- Competition is only valid to entrants outside the Western Cape.
- Entrants traveling from the following main Centre’s in South Africa qualify for this prize:
- Johannesburg, Pretoria
- Nelspruit, Polokwane
- Port Elizabeth, East London, George
- Durban, Pietermaritzburg
- The prize excludes boxing of the bicycle and entrants need to ensure that their bicycles are properly boxed. It does include boxing post event to return address.
- All clients must please ensure that their bike pedals are serviceable and that they have been checked so they can be removed from the crank arm for easy boxing.
- the crank arm for easy boxing Riders
- Winners will be drawn via an online random generator
- Winners chosen are final
- Prize not redeemable for cash
- Bicycles transported are at own risk at should be insured by the owner