Bike Maintenance Support Package
To make your ride even more enjoyable, a team of highly qualified maintenance staff will maintain and service your bicycle after each day’s riding.
Package Fee- Only R495 .00 per rider/bike for the duration of the event!
- This service will only be available through Pre Bookings via your Online Entry
- This includes a full inspection, cleaning and setting of gears and brakes Friday and Saturday after your race
- All costs, for additional work done, will be done at market related prices
- The workshop will stock both SRAM and Shimano components from X-9 and XT upwards respectively
The Service Process
We know you will be exhausted at the end of each day and longing for that hot shower and scrumptious meal; however nothing is more frustrating than a misbehaving bike, so bike care needs to be worked into your daily routine. They will service your bike as quickly as possible, but remember it takes time to do it properly.
Bike Drop Off and Check-In Process at the Event:
- If your bike is part of the maintenance plan (highly recommended), you just bring it in after your ride, and fetch it again later, serviced and cleaned (if you do not want to leave it in the bike park).
- We will have all your details already captured, so no hassle, no fuss.
- If in the process of looking your bike over, we detect a problem, you will be notified via mobile phone with a quote.
- All in all, your bike will still be ready come tomorrow.
- For those of you that handle your own basic maintenance, we will still gladly look after the more serious issues. Just bring your bike to the service admin desk, and let them know what you want fixed.
- Your bike will be assessed and an estimate of cost will be given.
- You will have to sign it off before any work is done.
- All maintenance work is to be paid for by either credit card(visa/master) or cash before the bike is released.
Please ensure that your bike is in sound mechanical condition before your arrival in McGregor.