5 reasons to enter the Ride2Nowhere, presented by WeChatJuly 20, 2017
Ride2Nowhere hitting new records in 2017!August 14, 2017
Entries for the 2017 Ride2Nowhere presented by WeChat close on Mo. 31 Jul.
Have you entered yet?
Kick start your Cycling Spring Season with 3 days of superb mountain biking in McGregor,
Western Cape. With two entry distances to choose from, 60km or 40km per day, you will
still have plenty of time in the afternoon to sit back and relax and enjoy the local hospitality
the town has to offer.
Riders can look forward to:
- Spectacular mountain biking routes & scenery of the McGregor mountains and valleys
- More single track, less jeep track!
- Race Nutrition on route & Recovery drinks at the finish line from Cadence Nutrition
- 2 Water Points daily with delicious snacks from Pick n Pay Robertson
- A free bike wash after each day brought to you by Namgear
- Thirst quenching aQuelle Water available throughout the weekend
- Alternative recovery drinks available from Lord’s Wines during the evening celebrations
- Live Local Entertainment – come and experience McGregor’s talented musicians!
- Relaxed vibe and social atmosphere!
- This is the race where racing snakes and weekend warriors meet to compete for fun!
So, what are you waiting for? Enter now at: Click Here
See you in McGregor 8-10 Sept. 2017 for not just another stage race!