|40 Minute Massage - Booked and paid before 5 August 2018||R300.00|
|40 Minute Massage - Booked and paid from 6 August 2018||R320.00|
|40 Minute Massage - Walk-ins at event||R320.00|
Bookings: Contact Deirdre Scott-Rogerson | Email: email@example.com
Please note that pre-booking is highly recommended to get the time slot and therapist of your choice! It will avoid all disappointment when you are really sore and in need of a rub. Especially when we are fully booked.
Tech Support packages are brought to you by Route 62 Cycles from Robertson.
Package includes a minor service after Friday & Saturday’s ride:
- Sealant check and refill if required (R65.00 additional charge for sealant)
- Check all nuts and bolts
- Ensure headset is fasten and brakes are in good working condition
- Set gears and lube where necessary
- Test ride your bike after the service and contact you if there are any other major parts to be replaced.
Note: Labour is included in price but all spare parts will be charged for
Pre-Race Service: Please contact the shop directly for bookings
Bike Transport Packages are available from the following main centres in South Africa:
- Johannesburg, Pretoria
- Nelspruit, Polokwane
- Port Elizabeth, East London, George
- Durban, Pietermaritzburg
This rate includes boxing your bike at departure point (by selected bike shop of supplier) the building of the bike on arrival at the event and re boxing/bagging after the event (Seat post height to be pre marked, normal handlebar dismantling from stem, pedals off, wheels off). Bike will be available at event registration on Thurs. 6 Sept. 2018.
*Please note that this rate does not include rebuild at return destination.
BOX & BUILD OWN BIKE @ @ R1,560.00 (incl. VAT)– round trip
This rate includes the client elect to build and re box/bag his or her own bike at the event (Handover of bag/box to Triptych after the event at the race venue) Bike will be available at event registration on Thurs. 6 Sept. 2018.
*Please note that this rate does not include boxing at collection point or rebuild at return destination.
- All clients must please ensure that their bikes pedals are serviceable and that they have been checked so they can be removed from the crank arm for easy boxing.
- Riders to ensure that seat post heights are marked
Bookings: Please contact Dianne Norman for bookings at firstname.lastname@example.org
KIDS DAY CARE
Bring the kids along for a great family weekend in McGregor. Whilst you are out exploring the beautiful mountains and valleys of McGregor our experienced Youth Leaders form the Breede Centre will look after your kids. They will be kept busy with various activities at the venue and at the Breede Centre. They are also welcome to bring their bikes along.
- Age: 3 years (basically no nappies) - 13 years
- If there are high school kids we will also allow them
- Time: Daily from 07:00 - 13:30
- Cost: R500.00 per child for the weekend
- Includes: Healthy Snacks & Drinks (please arrange own breakfast & lunch – supporter meal packages available)
- Indemnity form to be signed at registration
Bookings: Contact email@example.com
We recommend you contact one of the following establishments for bookings as soon as possible to ensure you find the perfect spot for you!
•Robertson is only a 15min drive from McGregor and a great location to stay!
•Please note that we will have shower facilities at the venue, if you want to quickly rinse off the dust before heading to your accommodation.
There will be a camping area next to the race venue. It will be a very basic camping site, located next to the car park with Trailer/Portable Toilets and Shower facilities. The race venue will be used as your ‘chill zone’ as it is just across the road.
Tented Accommodations: R1,250.00 per tent (3 nights, sleeps 1-2 people)
- 3m x 3m Canvas tent with Canopy
- 2 x Comfortable Single beds with mattresses
- White Cotton linen, duvet, pillow and blanket
- Bed side table, LED light, 2 x Bottled water
- 2 x Chairs
- 3m x 6m Ground cover
Own Tent: R450.00 per tent (3 nights)
- Bring your own tent and camping equipment
SUPPORTERS MEAL PACKAGE
Supporter meal packages are available for friend or family joining you for the weekend! The meals are prepared by the local ladies of the Dutch Reformed Church so you can expect some of the best home cooked meals in the region!Meal Times:
Breakfast: 06:00 – 08:00 (Sun. 05:30-7:30)
Lunch: 11:00 – 14:00
Dinner: 18:00 – 20:00
• There are vegetarian meal options available
All Meals Package @ R1000.00 per person
Fri: Breakfast, Lunch Dinner
Sat: Breakfast, Lunch Dinner
Sun: Breakfast, Lunch
• For vegetarian options please send us a mail with your request