ENTRIES FOR Mountain bike race!
ENTRIES OPEN CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE 2013 EVENT
IN SUPPORT OF THE KIMBERLY ROSE CANCER FOUNDATION
A percentage of each rider’s entry fee will be donated to the foundation.
The Ride2Nowhere is a 3 day Mountain Bike stage race based in the beautiful town of McGregor
Event Date: 13 – 15 September 2013
Route & Distances: A Clover leaf route format with each day’s start & finish in McGregor, riding distances approximately 60km per day
The route is designed to offer challenge and reward for both Weekend Warriors as well as Racing Snakes
This event caters for the Whole Family – One Weekend, One Venue!
- 3 Days of Amazing Mountain Biking in McGregor for the cyclists!
- Kiddies Races on the Sat. & Sun.!
- Wine Tastings, Food & Wine Paring & Wine Sales throughout the day!
- Local Entertainment in the evenings for all to enjoy!
- Great Lucky Draw Prize Give-aways for riders and supporters!
Why the “Ride2Nowhere”?
Apart from the unique, alternative, eccentric and therapeutic village; McGregor is known for the “Road to Nowhere”–due to the fact that the road leading out of McGregor towards the mountains literally leads to nowhere and into a dead end. One would need to exit the town with the same road you entered. Bearing this in mind, it makes perfect sense to call the event the “Ride2Nowhere”.