Attention all Riders! Ride2Nowhere Exclusive Deal!
WeChat is this year’s headline sponsor for the Ride2Nowhere, McGregor in September 2016.
Get R1,000 back when you buy your entry ticket through WeChat.
TO ENTER ONLINE – CLICK HERE
3-day MTB race based in the beautiful town of McGregor, Western Cape
The perfect race where Weekend Warriors & Racing Snakes meet to compete for fun!
DATE: 9 – 11 September 2016
VENUE: McGregor, Church Grounds (Church Street)
DISTANCES: Long Route, 60 – 65 km per day (18 yrs +) ; Short Route, 40 – 45 km per day (16 yrs +)
ROUTE: A Clover leaf route format with each day’s start & finish in McGregor.
- 3 Days of Amazing Mountain Biking in McGregor!
- Same Start & Finish venue daily!
- Long & Short Route entry options
- Relaxed vibe, Stress-free riding! (no cut off times)
- Complimentary Bike Wash and Recovery Drink DAILY!
- Meal Option Packages
- Kids & Supporter activities as well as spectator point on route! (Trail Run on Sat. 10 Sept.)
- Local Entertainment in the evenings for all to enjoy!
- Great Lucky Draw Prizes for Riders and Supporters!
Why the “Ride2Nowhere”?
Apart from the unique, alternative, eccentric and therapeutic village; McGregor is known for the “Road to Nowhere”–due to the fact that the road leading out of McGregor towards the mountains literally leads to nowhere and into a dead end. One would need to exit the town with the same road you entered. Bearing this in mind, it makes perfect sense to call the event the “Ride2Nowhere”.