Exclusive Deal to all riders!
Get R1,000 back when you buy your entry ticket through your WeChat Wallet!
TO ENTER ONLINE – CLICK HERE
3 Day MTB Race based in the beautiful town of McGregor, Western Cape
The perfect race where Weekend Warriors & Racing Snakes meet to compete for fun!
DATE: 9 – 11 Sept. 2016
DISTANCES: Long Route, Avg. 60km p.d (18 yrs +) ; Short Route, Avg. 40km p.d (16 yrs +)
ROUTE: A Clover leaf route format with each day’s start & finish in McGregor.
- 3 Days of Amazing Mountain Biking in McGregor!
- Same Start & Finish venue daily!
- Long & Short Route entry options
- Relaxed vibe, Stress-free riding! (no cut off times)
- Complimentary Bike Wash and Recovery Drink DAILY!
- Meal Option Packages
- Kids & Supporter activities as well as spectator point on route! (Trail Run on Sat. 10 Sept.)
- Local Entertainment in the evenings for all to enjoy!
- Great Lucky Draw Prizes for Riders and Supporters!
Why the “Ride2Nowhere”?
Apart from the unique, alternative, eccentric and therapeutic village; McGregor is known for the “Road to Nowhere”–due to the fact that the road leading out of McGregor towards the mountains literally leads to nowhere and into a dead end. One would need to exit the town with the same road you entered. Bearing this in mind, it makes perfect sense to call the event the “Ride2Nowhere”.